As I read the coroner’s report, my heart sank. The cause of death for my beloved wife was acute poisoning due to a gut filled with fiberglass insulation. How could this have happened? The answer lay in the mysterious roof fur my four-year-old daughter kept talking about. It wasn’t moss at all, but fiberglass insulation from our roof that had somehow made its way into our home. And now, with my wife gone, I realized I should have paid more attention to my child’s warnings about the dangerous substance lurking in our attic.